Re: [sumo-user] Segmentation Fault SUMO 1.16 on Ubuntu

coming back to this ... not very useful ... but, since then I've also experienced some error : simulator exited with code 139 ... several runs went well without using the gui, but they failed when using the gui.
I'm using a freshly (today) cloned and rebuilt libsumo exe under ubuntu 20.04 under docker.
I'm trying the gdb ...

Thanks,

Br