Re: [sumo-user] links priorities

Thanks Jakob
How can I set equal priority for north-south and east-west axis? I mean, I have 120 edges with equal priorities (= -1), equal number of lanes and equal max speeds, I want my cars to have equal chance for passing the junction when its congested but as you say now when the junction is congested, all the cars in north-south axis have priority over cars in east-west axis.