Re: [sumo-user] vehicle parameters for the current step

Yes, I have checked sigma is 0.

Do we have a similar function in libsumo like processLinkApproaches() that can give me vSafe?

Just found out that to calculate speed for the next step, sumo calculates using processLinkApproaches() and NOT as follows.
double vthis=LastTimestepSpeed+ACCEL2SPEED(LastTimestepAcceleration);

Thanks for your help.