Re: [sumo-user] Importing public transit info using edited network from OSM

Hi Jakob,
thanks for your reply, I will try it out in the following days.

As for the crash-down problem, when it happens the net editor would close itself. And attached you could find the original files. The bus stops are not yet fixed so there are errors when they are imported. And the crash happens when ptline.xml is imported.