Re: [sumo-user] Truck / Trailer GUI Shape Settings

The following gui shapes are articulated:
- all rail shapes
- bus/flexible
- truck/trailer
- truck/semitrailer

locomotiveLength is the length of the first part and carriageLength is the length of the rest. The number of carriages is deduced from the 'length' attribute.
carriageGap is the gap between the parts.
Your trailer looks unusual because the length is still at it's truck-default of 7.1m.