Re: [sumo-user] Turning movement on a sublane

Hi, it should work by increasing the value of lcSublane and possibly lowering the value of lcSpeedGain. If not, please attach the scenario files.
Also, you might actually split the single bicycle lane into several narrow lanes at the junction to define dedicated queues for each turning movement (see image)
grafik.png