[sumo-user] SUMO: Simulating express lane demand

Hi,
I have not previously used SUMO but understand that it has been widely used in research given its portability and being open source. However, I do have questions that I can't find direct answers to which is why I need your help:
1. Can I, in real-time, get vehicle states and then modify it (I have an external model that will change vehicle states between using General Purpose or Express Lanes)?
2- After building this predictive model in step 1, I am looking to create another control model that changes in real-time the displayed toll rate based on the predicted usage from step 1. Is this possible?

Any materials or help is appreciated.
Regards,
Hossam

Back to the top