Re: [sumo-user] Tram track shared with vehicles

Dear Jakob,

thanks a lot. I will report if it helped.

Jan

On Fri, 18 Nov 2022, at 10:47 AM, Jakob Erdmann wrote:
If the tram and the cars drive on different edges then they will not interact.
Did you try option "--edges.join-tram-dist 1.6" ?
Netconvert already has code to perform these joins (and splits) if the OSM input puts such edges roughly on top of each other.
If that still fails than manual splitting and joining edges is the recommended approach.