Re: [sumo-user] How to simulate blinking yellow/blinking red.

Hi,

from what I just read on Wikipedia, your interpretation from an US perspective seems to be right: blinking yellow => O, blinking red => o. In Germany we switch the signal off in the prioritary direction and set blinking yellow for the yielding direction... Both would be configured as O/o in SUMO from a semantical perspective.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----