[sumo-user] Rerouting by lane

Hello,

Is it possible to reroute by lane? For example, if in edge 1, there are two left turn lanes and two through lanes, and a vehicle that is supposed to turn left gets stuck in the far through lane. Currently the vehicle waits until it is transported, but is there a way to have a rerouter in that lane that will change the vehicle’s route to go straight rather sit there? So far, when I try to add a rerouter it is for the entire edge and from what I understand you choose a destination edge. Am I going about this all wrong?

Thanks,

David

Back to the top