Re: [sumo-user] Dynamically controlling edge access

Possible solutions
- use traci.lane.setAllow / setDisallow to prevent vehicles other than the EV (i.e. set vClass=custom for the EV and only allow that)
- use traci.edge.adaptTravelTime  + vehicle.rerouteTraveltime. Bonus: you can set a time range for the adaptation and it will only affect vehicles that pass the edge in that time range