[sumo-user] Testing different Intra-platoon distances

Dear all,

just a question, because I am not sure about the given information in the simpa documentation:

I would like to test my scenario with different Intra-platoon distances, so for example compare the emissions when vehicles driving in platoon with 8 meters distance and 12 meters distance between each other.

Is this function not available, or is it to be controlled via the maxPlatoonGap [Gap (in m.) below which vehicles are considered as a platoon (if their vType parameters allow safe traveling for the actual situation). Defaults to 15 m.]?

Or is the utility function openGap() desired for this?

Thank you for your help and best regards

simplaplatooner

Back to the top