Re: [sumo-user] Modelling two bus lines of equal frequency

Hi Mirko,

The scenario consists of a one lane road where only buses are being modelled. The flows vary between 10 b/h and 110 b/h.

The buses are inserted at the route begin and there is no spillback. On the following image, I plotted the cumulative number of buses for each line (each graph is a replication)
image.png
As you can see, more 517 buses are inserted in almost all cases. Could it be related to randomness? How can I balance the number of buses, without inserting them at regular intervals?

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards

--
Jaime Moya
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile