Re: [sumo-user] No. of vehicles using Poisson

Saturation is due to reaching the limit of insertion capacity.
An easy way to increase this is by adding more lanes and setting departLane="best" (or "random" or "free") but there are many other settings that influence this capacity.
See https://sumo.dlr.de/userdoc/Simulation/RoadCapacity.html#further_headway_effects