[sumo-user] Change Prohibitions Settings

Hi all,
I have some problem in regulating a branch of a regulated roundabout. I am trying to set the intersection in the attached picture as “priority” with rightofway = edgepriority, where edges in the the roundabout have lower priorities than the incoming one (at least at that junction). Still, the behaviour is not the one I expect since the regulation appear as in the prohibitions mode view, where vehicles in the roundabout still have the priority.

I attached a .zip files with network and demand elements, thank you.

--
“Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought“ (Shelley)