Re: [sumo-user] "Lazy" boarding behavior at stops: persons jump over lanes

Thanks Jakob for the useful comments,

I was not aware of this tolerancy!

I do already use tide startPos, endPos if I want people to enter. Wonder if I could actually set startPos=endPos if I want to stop the vehicle without letting people in. Let's try.

Best,

Joerg