[sumo-user] Lane link bug ?

Hello, I am writting beacuse I came across something weird. When I convert from osm --> Opendrive with netconvert and try to run the converted OpenDrive in Esmini it logs me this : OpenDrive::GetJunctionConnection target lane not driving! from 5203, -1 to 10513, -1 (this is just for one example).

I started looking into the Opendrive for these two roads. I am wondering if this issue happens because there is no lane-links in the road 5203 ? When I manually added the correct lane links this issue dissapears.

Thank You in advance for your answers.

Inline image OWAPstImg683740Inline image OWAPstImg868634Inline image OWAPstImg199065

Back to the top