Re: [sumo-user] Question about smoothing edges

Hi Jakob,

Thanks for your clear explanation. Is it possible that we can fix some geometry points when smoothing edges in the future version? It would be very useful if this characteristics was implemented in SUMO.

Best,
Yu

Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> 于2022年5月24日周二 03:50写道:
Think of the corners as 'Bézier control points' rather than as points that the road must pass through (i.e. make them stick out further than the curve you actually want).