Re: [sumo-user] Question about smoothing edges

The following works for me in 1.13.0  (and should work for you too)

1. create an edge
2. use move mode to create a geometry point that forms a corner in that edge (i.e. a 90 degree bend)
3. (optional) create further geometry points
4. (optional) use F10 -> Formats -> opendrive.curve-resolution setting to configure the spacing of added geometry points
5. right-click on edge and select 'smooth shape'