Re: [sumo-user] netgenerate : grid network , customising parameters for certain edges and junctions

Dear Jacob, thanks a lot for your help.
As per your suggestion, I explored netedit and in the documentation It is mentioned that netedit can do anything that netconvert does.
Accordingly, I tried to create multiple grid networks (a higher speed TL controlled network, and two lower speed unregulated networks with x,y displacement) and merge them using netconvert. However, few edges and junctions overlap. Is there any option to  keep only one  edge/junction of the overlapping ones?
Or the manual approach as suggested by you in the earlier email would be better?  In that case, what is the selection file template? Please help.

Regards,

Manish