Re: [sumo-user] netgenerate : grid network , customising parameters for certain edges and junctions

build a grid with netgenerate, then use netedit to select some of the edges and change all of their attributes at once.
If the network is large you could even prepare a selection file outside of netedit and then just load that selection to avoid the need for selection-by-clicking