[sumo-user] Rotate a vehicle

Dear all
I have a question: How to rotate a vehicle in Omnet++/Veins/Sumo project?
I suppose the TraciCommandInterface lacks setAngle or changeAngle method to rotate the car
I am working in a small project: simulate an AGV (Automated Guided Vehicle) and one of the difference (between car and AGV) is that AGV could rotate itself instead of turning left/right
Thank you in advance