[sumo-user] Edge-based car following/lane change models

Hi all,

It seems that SUMO implements car following and lane change models based on vehicle types. That is, we can define parameters of car following/lane change for different kinds of vehicles.

But for large-scale networks, it is reasonable to assume that driver behavior also depends on road types. I wonder whether it is possible to implement edge-based car following/lane change models.

Best,
Yu

Back to the top