Re: [sumo-user] Cooperation vs. No-cooperation

Thank you for the clarification.

So setting the lane change mode to 1621 (default) and then setting lcCooperative to 0.0 would mean that cooperative lane changes will still take place, but without cooperative speed adjustments? On a different note, is there a way to navigate past this bug? The functionality I need is to be able to toggle the behaviour of a vehicle between being cooperative and non-cooperative (selfish).

Sincerely,
Hriday