[sumo-user] Strange error of Omnet++/Veins/SUMO

Dear all,
From now on, I know how to build my own project for simulating traffic.
However, I get stuck on a new small problem.
The purpose of my project is very simple: every car periodically sends  messages to RSU and other cars. RSU replies immediately, other cars don't respond.
All messages are in TraCIDemo11pMessage format
The problem is that: my project crashes very quickly and as usual, Omnet++ IDE reports only "Finished with Error"  - no sense at all. Ironically, as debugging, the simulation could finish without any error
I could not identify the bug and how to fix it.

My project is located here: https://github.com/bkhnk48/tutorials
If you can't install my project, this video could help

Back to the top