Re: [sumo-user] Next stable version timeline + meaning of "extras" with windows download

Thanks, Jakob!

Using Windows(10) I obey the following: When I double-click on a sumocfg-file, sumo-gui is openend automatically with this file, as expected.
However, the programm is not in keyboard focus after this start...

Regards,
Rob