[sumo-user] Next stable version timeline + meaning of "extras" with windows download

I obey that SUMO software has gained truly substantial advances since 1.12.0. Related to the time from stable 1.11.0 to 1.12.0 I'd almost expect 1.13.0 very soon ;-).

Second question: what is meant with "extras" as mentioned four times on the Download page? Is it e.g. related to python tools?
I'm going to set up a Windows environment for potential users out there.

Regards,
Rob

Back to the top