[sumo-user] Collisions even with collision avoidance?

Hello,

I may have misunderstood the lane change modes. Setting lane change mode to 256 (collision avoidance) should prevent any 'immediate' collisions in the simulation. But here I have a collision in this run with the vehicle in front emergency braking and hitting the vehicle in the back. My car following model is Krauss and lane changing model is SL2015.

collision256-marked.png
When I set lane change mode to 512 (collision avoidance and gap enforecement), there is no collision. Please advise.

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Hriday.

Back to the top