[sumo-user] Import real time traffic data into Sumo

Hello,

My question might be generic, but i 'd appreciate a little help or just a guidance of my next moves. I' ve downoladed raw data from traffic sensors located in the city of Athens. Those sensors provide information about hourly flow (counted cars within an hour) and average speed. I also have a document with the long and lat of every sensor. Those files are at csv format. Is there any way of importing those data into Sumo in order to get visualization of traffic flows in a specific date? I think the sumo tutorials suggest calibrators.

Thanks for your time.

Back to the top