Re: [sumo-user] Installation version 12 in MacOS Monterey failed

Thanks for your answer Robert.
the command "brew install proj"
tell us that the package was installed before
It seems the error was caused because SUMO 1.12 calls especifcally  libproj.22
I did a symbollc link such:

ln -s /usr/local/opt/proj/lib/libproj.25.dylib /usr/local/opt/proj/lib/libproj.12.dylib

Now sumo-gui and net edit executes but with a black screen.
¿May be I must to use and version SUMO <12 in Mac because I can't solve this problem? or ¿something help me to fix it?
Have a nice day
Manuel H. Rosales