Re: [sumo-user] SUMO OpenDrive unable to load in VTD

Thank you for the examples.

Unfortunately, I also cannot identify the problem in those files and cannot even reproduce the problem due to lack of access to VTD.

1. You could try to narrow it down by testing simpler and ever simpler files until you find identify the element that creates the problem.
2. The other way in wish you could support the bug fixing effort would be thus:
- build Carla from source with debug flags enabled (unfortunately, this step involves more effort than I can spare right now).
- load the xodr that makes it crash in the gdb debugger (gdb --args CARLA COMMANDS)
- send me the stack trace genered by gdb

best regards,
Jakob