Re: [sumo-user] Vehicles Running Over Each Other During SUMO Simulation

Thanks a lot for your response, Jakob. I'll change the caFollowModel and observe the behavior and get back to you later today.

For now, I'm attaching the input files. I'm also attaching a snippet which shows where I'm observing the "jumpy" behavior. Please note that I only defined traffic in the NB direction and that you need to wait for congestion to start building up (after second 3000) to observe this behavior in the specified location.

Thanks!
Best regards,
Ahmad Abdallah.