Re: [sumo-user] mingap and lcassertive parameters

- changing minGap is fine
- changing lcAssertive should not be necessary since the desired gaps can be tuned via attributes of the carFollowModel
- lcAssertive is useful for lane changing with reduced safety (and possibly to compensate for overly conservative driving behavior at lane drops)
- setting tau is probably useful since it is the main parameter that determines vehicle spacing at high speed