[sumo-user] Pedestrian crossing

Dear SUMO users,

I'm trying to create pedestrian crossings at signalized intersections. I followed https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Netedit/editModesNetwork.html#crossings to create the crossings and this https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Specification/Persons.html#examples to create the pedestrian flows. I linked pedestrian-only edges to link to the intersection node. Somehow, the pedestrians did not use the pedestrian crossings to cross the road and didn't care about the pedestrian signals.

How do I make it right?

Screenshots for reference.

image.png

image.png