Re: [sumo-user] How to add overtaking in SUMO

Harald & Jakob

I see now. I was able to adjust the 'opposite' lane attribute now. Thank you for the clarification.

On Sun, Feb 6, 2022 at 9:40 AM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Am Sa., 5. Feb. 2022 um 17:40 Uhr schrieb Ifezue Obiako <vincentobiako@xxxxxxxxx>:
My predicament is that I would like to use netconvert, but I have a limited amount of time. I would rather not have to build out a whole new road network. Also, I was just wanting specific lanes in my network to allow overtaking, specifically the road segments at certain bus stops. Aside from these segments, those are the only places I would allow overtaking to occur.

I was trying to type in the field named 'opposite', but it wouldn't let me adjust the parameter to put in the lane id. I also tried using the 'edit parameter' box on the left hand side of netedit, but nothing happened. However, I noticed that the opposite parameter seems to be locked because in the 'show parameter' pane in the dynamic column there is a red X on it (please see below). Do you know where I could go from here?

Thank you
Ifezue

image.png