Re: [sumo-user] [EXTERNAL] Re: capacity analysis
  • From: Pradeep Viyaluru Harinath <pradeep.viyaluruharinath@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 04:05:04 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-IN, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=CN4modbpe+ptKhe/pvK5FtOcuNOOnrWUqb6yvlxeXj0=; b=QePpURO2r/PFz2YryFd0jB3nObtzK4QGzjrzfp8xjbz8gpp5dyYEEWYZk05+l67alHLS9uBwB1joJH2Re+xKW9zDjJ0vEuRVvJ6WY7xwR97IA4H15X5Wjud1kTEADdcblPUDSgjJ8VV5b7P/pNapHo6xnrKpZeWjCKy0+PmjfDlrgQCUg8BLPkMeX4qprpRHrAGB3T1vocpoVcuyDjNoqnw+DNL16rZhTDqNQfcdqb+klL0O/Eegaxp5iedJkNoljJISjtDTPSiexecRld8yupiPw3tHwUMn7uEETcME/m/eqI/5Q+aE8Nc7uOFrAMkJfkEc7W8PD8LZlyT52ArWgA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=jG6Rf4ksVghjvKV7xvLXAna3jTQsW49dJxkHhhJvJpWgdWObD5WzIa6ECgMyiaVYBDwWzYPUi0B/S3QN8ckzFCe24AQndQPDcnURfAfcp+ZqJ6URUZDEMdo/pk1utNnxzTyAxjPcPO5MiS/QZeKZqZ1Un96O+nbkPzdx+dQY0JDo2TzMqHvgMsCcv4gjHPgFlv0yo8pU759WSTGuDvxl3j1aGmlB0+/JacRQAqiWT5h5Jaljbn4EfGwFNx9aWcE6Q03MWeh7yIwHnDswDXehcXvIJtbc8qyXdOgYbVezJ1WEr87gFb3dvQKQgetAkeQWPbfhOpskyRJfxz/W4LOENg==

This would indicate that the default values for ACC and CACC given here, Definition of Vehicles, Vehicle Types, and Routes - SUMO Documentation (dlr.de) are extremely situation specific and I would have to reconsider these values. Would that make sense?

Regards,

V.H.Pradeep