Re: [sumo-user] How I stop the vehicles from teleporting?

The modified description no longer results in possible misunderstandings.

Rob

Am 03.02.2022, 23:10 Uhr, schrieb Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>:

The ordering of xml-elements in a .sumocfg is immaterial.
The loading order is always net-file, additional-files, route-files
However, if a list of files is given for additional- or route-files the ordering in the list is relevant.
Note, that https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/sumo.html#loading_order_of_input_files is now updated to hopefully make this more clear.