Re: [sumo-user] Simulation duration effect

If your flow ends at time 3600, the final vehicles do not have time to arrive.
The following approaches are both viable:
- run your scenarios until all vehicles have arrived (result analysis must account for different scenario durations)
- run your scenario to a fixed time (result analysis must account for different vehicle numbers)

The second approach may be aided by setting option --tripinfo-output.write-unfinished or even --tripinfo-output.write-undeparted
This way all vehicles will be part of the output (with some attributes set to the error value "-1") but you must still handle the vehicles that did not arrive or depart in your analysis.