[sumo-user] Unexpected Traffic Jam Occurrence in SUMO

Hello Everyone

I am currently in the middle of simulating a specific scenario, but for some reason the lead Green bus in the image below keeps staying at the current bus stop at around the 22400 sec mark of the simulation. Is there any reason why this may be occurring? I wasn't having this issue when I simulated previous scenarios with larger buses. Why would this be occurring with smaller sized buses?
image.png
I have attached my files for this scenario to this email for reference.

Thank you for the help in advance
Ifezue