Re: [sumo-user] Using AADT Data To Determine Traffic Count In OSM Web Wizard

Hi again, sorry to send another message. I used Notepad ++ to run a text file named rscfg.txt where I typed in the same configuration as in the conference tutorial:

image.png

However when I try to run it using the "Run" Windows batch file, I get the following error: "Error: Could not access configuration 'osm.sumocfg'.
Quitting (on error)." which is the name of the OSM file.

image.png

I also tried running it using "Build" but it only opened the command prompt very quickly and closed it.

image.png

Would anybody know what I'm doing wrong? Thanks so much!

Brandon