Re: [sumo-user] Using AADT Data To Determine Traffic Count In OSM Web Wizard

If you have more than one AADT value, I recommend making use of it to improve the random traffic.
To aggregated trip information by vehicle type (mode), the latest development version supports the tool tripinfoByType.py : https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Output.html#tripinfobytypepy
You can either obtain this version tomorrow at https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Downloads.php#sumo_-_latest_development_version or wait until the release of version 1.11.0 schedule for next week.

regards,
Jakob