Re: [sumo-user] Problem with finding FCDOutput

Hi, if you want to generate an FCD output file you can add this to your configuration file :
    <output>
        <fcd-output value="fcd.xml"/>
    </output>

On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 7:27 PM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
To quote the second paragraph: "The simulation generates this output when setting the option --fcd-output <FILE>."
In case this is not clear, I recommend reading this:

regards,
Jakob