[sumo-user] Problem with finding FCDOutput

Hi everyone,
I have a question about SUMO. I ran a simple simulation with SUMO and now only I have some xml files. I need the coordination of cars in the running period and in xml files I could not find these coordination. Also after running the simulation, SUMO did not make something like FCDOutput. So I do not know what can I do to find floating car data outputs. I would be happy to know your ideas.
Bests,
Elaheh

Back to the top