Re: [sumo-user] Occasional One-way street

The leading ':' of the lane id is missing in your busStop definition.

Am Mi., 10. Nov. 2021 um 09:52 Uhr schrieb Von Kiöhling Marcus via sumo-user <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Thank you for your help!

I’ve been trying to assign the busstop to the internal lane, but I’m mostly used to using NetEdit.

I want the busstop to be placed at:

    <edge id=":gneJ11_3" function="internal">

        <lane id=":gneJ11_3_0" index="0" speed="13.89" length="7.68" shape="-199.56,200.00 -200.20,199.40 -201.25,196.65 -201.60,192.80"/>

    </edge>

This is what I added in the additionals-file.

<additional xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://sumo.dlr.de/xsd/additional_file.xsd">

    <busStop id="busStop_gneEJ11_3_0" lane="gneJ11_3_0" startPos="2.44" endPos="12.44"/>

</additional>

However, it gives me the error message

Error: The lane gneJ11_3_0 to use within the busStop 'busStop_gneEJ11_3_0' is not known.

Error: Could not end a stopping place that is not opened.

Am I doing something incorrectly?

Br,

Marcus