Re: [sumo-user] How to Prevent Vehicles from Teleporting on a Given Route

Teleporting behavior only admits global configuration at the moment. You can increase the time threshold with option --time-to-teleport or disable teleporting completely by setting a negative value. Judging by the warning message, the teleporting was related to a failed lane change. This might point to problems with your network model.  I recommend that you observe the situation leading up to the teleport in sumo-gui to better understand what's happening there.

regards,
Jakob