Re: [sumo-user] EV battery consumption values

Hi,

Do you get an output similar to real life consumption? Can you tell approximately what's the battery consumption per km in your route? In my case, with similar parameter values as yours, in a 100 km highway route at a normal speed, almost 80% of the battery is consumed. That's far from real life consumption.