Re: [sumo-user] TracI fails randomly after running for quite a while

Hi,
please try to isolate the error by finding the sources of randomness.
Usually SUMO delivers repeatable results even with multiple clients if
it is not set to random behavior (i.e. the option --random is not used)
and if the client scripts themselves do not use randomness.

Best regards,
Michael