Re: [sumo-user] Car vs Bus traffic

Thanks Jakob,

After sending the emails to you I realized what I did. With your email I confirm that.

Sorry once again.
Radha

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 2:18 PM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Contrary to your claim that the Bus-Cars scenario contains 99% cars and 1% buses, it actually contains the same number of cars as the original and adds buses on top of that.
By adding more vehicles you also increase the flow (which shows that the intersection wasn't yet saturated).