Re: [sumo-user] Regarding interchanges, steering planning for vehicles entering and leaving the shared lane

Unfortunately, jtrrouter cannot enforce this type of dependency within the routes.
However, routeSampler is well able to do this. If you are happy with the traffic volumes generated by jtrrouter and only wish to fix the routes you can use the following procedure:
- run randomTrips or jtrrouter to obtain candiate routes (you can discard the '<vehicle>' elements and simply keep the <route>s)
- use search/replace to delete all routes that contain an undesired sequence of edges
- run tools/turn-defs/generateTurnRatios.py --route-files originalJTRRouterRoutes.xml -o turncounts.xml
- run routeSampler with turncounts.xml and the adapted candidate routes

If you wish to create turncounts.xml manually, make sure to define intervals for the edgeRelations (the latest version has an improved error message):
<data>
  <interval id="generated" begin="0.0" end="99.0">
    <edgeRelation from="edgeA" to="offRamp" count="1250"/>
    <edgeRelation from="edgeA" to="motorway" count="2730"/>
 </interval> </data>

regards,
Jakob