Re: [sumo-user] EV battery consumption values

Hello,

one other thing comes to my mind: I have some doubts that the the "maximumPower" parameter is related to the engine power, it is probably related to the charging power (i.e. it is the maximum charging power of the vehicle).

If I remember correctly, the power ratings of the engine are not used by the car following model anywhere, the power ratings are reflected only by the maximum acceleration of the vehicle. So actually the engine power occurs only indirectly in the movement model in the form of vehicle acceleration. But again, I might be wrong...

Jan